CAT BA ISLAND - HA LONG BAY - LAN HA BAY - CAT BA NATIONAL PARK
More than 20 – year experience in organizing tours to Ha Long bay but still in the crowd of tourists and 500 boats, we realize that we need to make something new for you with this destination. It is Outlander Cruise!
Instead of spending too much time on the old road to Quang Ninh province, you will shortly get to Hai Phong city and cross the strait to Cat Hai island by a newly launched bridge. We will introduce you an unique area of Halong Bay from its back where you rarely see any tourist boat. We especially customize this route for you to explore the hidden area of Cat Ba island and Lan Ha Bay – the additional parts of the Wonder of Ha Long bay and the World Biosphere reserved area.
By this tour itinerary, we believe that we will satisfy customers who are not interested in crowded tourist attractions and those who have passion for discovering.
Day 01: Hanoi – Cat Ba island – Ha Long bay – Lan Ha bay – Anchor for overnight in Lan Ha bay
AM: Boating to View Ha Long bay from its back side in the Less travelled atmosphere
- 07:45 – 08:20 pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area or in front of Hanoi Opera House.
- Leave Hanoi for Hai Phong city on the free-way AH 5B enjoying the peaceful landscape of rice field of the Red river Delta.
- Enjoy driving on the longest sea passing bridge of Vietnam of which front is Cat Ba island – Huge mountain scene and green mangroves.
- 20 minutes on the ferry to Cat Ba island where you will feel your enjoyment coming by green mangroves running along the mountain feet. After that is the coastal road for amazing views to the bay and the valley shadowed paths through the National Park for more authentic Nature on the route down to the other side of the Park called Gia Luan dock where you can view Halong Bay, the dock for fishing sampans and here we will boat Outlander Cruise.
- 12:30 Outlander crew warmly welcome you on board. Visit the boat and check in the room and lunch on boat (We can cater Vegetarian or vegan food on your request).
- Enjoying the first fresh seafood lunch and cruising among the bay from the back of Ha Long bay – Tuan Chau island to Cap Bai Islet and then Ngon Tay Island (Finger Islet) where you can view the universal seascape of Ha Long bay World Heritage such as Sung Sot cave and Titop Island.
- On the hidden route for different views of the bay, pass by Ao Ech lagoon (Frog Lagoon) to Ba Trai Dao (Three Peaches). We start discovering the most beautiful and peaceful bay called Lan Ha Bay, the bay with crystal water and round lagoons and the Hon Dua (the Stick Islet). The bay is the additional part of the Wonder of
- Ha Long bay and the World Biosphere reserved area.
PM: Kayaking – Snorkeling to Open the Hidden Charm and Feel how Unique is
- Discover the additional part of the Wonder of Ha Long bay and the World Biosphere reserved area by kayaking and snorkeling.
- On each 2-seat kayak we will paddle through narrow lanes of the karst mountains to visit fishing villages, call on some local fishing families to get to learn more about the daily life of the local fisherman.
- Paddle to a stunning lagoon with tunnel grotto (depend on the tide, we may not be able to reach). Here we will dip into the emerald waters. Swimming and
- Snorkeling to see Corals are our highlights of this day. You can also reach some secluded beaches for a while relaxing lying on sand…
- Back to the boat for “cooking class” (our tour guide will show you how to make some famous Vietnamese traditional dishes that you can easily demonstrate home for your family after this trip).
- Enjoy Dinner and overnight on the lovely peaceful bay once on your lifetime.
Day 02: Cat Ba island activities: Biking in Viet Hai village – Trekking in Cat Ba National Park and Kayaking in Lan Ha bay.
AM: Biking – Boating
- Wake up among the smooth waves and Karst Mountains and fishing villages.
- 07:00 AM – Enjoy light snack with special Vietnamese sweet potato cake and tea, coffee.
- 07:30 AM – Tender ship to Cat Ba Island, reach Viet Hai dock for a bicycle trip to Viet Hai village. Riding a bike for 1 hour on the shadowed paths, enjoying the landscape on the way to the village located in a beautiful valley of the National Park of Cat Ba. Visit some local house to know about the local people as well as their daily life of work or visit the island school…
- Cycle or you can walk to Hang Doi (Bat cave) – the home of the park bats focus here.
- Afterward cycling back to the Cruise
- 10:00 Continue a small motor boat to reach Cat Ba town
- Visit to the Canon Fort.
- Early lunch at 11:00 – 11:30
PM: Trekking – Kayaking – Snorkeling
- 12:30 drive to the central of Cat Ba National Park for a moderate trek to Ngu Lam Peak ( the trek up and down takes 2,5-3 hours). At the summit you will obtain a universal view of Cat Ba Island – Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay. Triple scenes in your one Photo shot!
- 15:30 – 16:00 get to Beo dock to take small boat to transfer back to Outlander Cruise
- Kayaking and snorkeling again or you just want to relax or swimming from the boat.
- Dinner and overnight on Outlander Cruise.
Day 03: Lan Ha Bay – Ha Long bay – Hanoi
AM: Relaxing – Swimming – Boating
- Light snack on board.
- Relaxing on board or swimming in the bay or breathing nature on the sundeck
- 10:00 start cruising pass by the fishing villages and thousands of limestone islands and islets, taking precious Uni pictures and meanwhile enjoying our tasteful brunch.
- 12:00 arrive back Gia Luan dock
PM: Driving back to Hanoi
- 12:00 – 12:30 arrival back, say goodbye to the bay and disembark Outlander Cruise for another drive on the free-way AH5B back to Hanoi.
- Estimated to arrive back in Hanoi at 16:00 – 16:30 – end the tour at your hotel.
(The itinerary above is subject to be changed due to weather, traffic or unforeseen condition out of our control)
||Things to bring
|Package Tour & Transportation from/back Hanoi.
Professional English Speaking Guide & Entrance fee.
Biking, Swimming, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Trekking, Cooking class.
Meals on board: Morning snack, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner.
Welcome Drink, 2 bottles of water, Tea & Coffee for breakfast
On-board insurance; All taxes & service charges.
|Beverage, tip & other personal expenses.
Sun block scream
Happy Travel !